Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
TanashaM
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Unable to recharge my

Hey @Patrick77, what issues occur when you try to recharge your mobile? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Patrick77
Level 1: Cadet

I had issues with recharging my mobile service but it may have been because Telstra having technical issues. But I also have another inquiry regarding my pre paid service mobile number <removed to protect your privacy> to be added to my Telstra NBN home account ? 
So I pay 1 bill for NBN and monthly recharge pre paid mobile service.

Smiley3
Level 23: Superhero

Hi @Patrick77,

In future, don't post personal details like your mobile phone number on Crowdsupport as this is a public forum. 

I've notified a Moderator to remove it from your post. 

Unfortunately, you can't have a Pre-Paid service added to your monthly bill.

You could set up an Automatic Recharge, where your Pre-Paid service will automatically get payed out of your Bank Account.

The below link has information on Automatic Recharge.

https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/news-feed/can-i-set-up-automatic-recharge-for-my-telstra-pre-...

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.
Patrick77
Level 1: Cadet

Hey listen here smiley3 I know nothing regarding this forum or platform and I did not realise it is public domain. I was hoping to contact a Telstra employee. I am not technology savby so forgive my ignorance regarding personal details but cheers for pointing it out.

Smiley3

Hi Patrick77,

You're not the first customer to post personal details...it happens everyday on here.

The only thing we can do is inform the customer not to do I again and notify a Moderator to remove the details...but as you see it can take hour's before they remove it.

Up the top of the Crowdsupport homepage is the wording: "Crowdsupport, People like you. Questions like yours."

I have suggested to a Crowdsupport Community Manager that maybe adding the wording "Don't post personal details on this forum" at the top of the webpage might stop some customer's doing this...but it hasn't been added. 

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

My Telstra

View balance, detail usage, change offers and recharge with the My Telstra app.

Find out more