cole20
Level 2: Rookie

ZTE 165+ freezing

Hi my old ZTE165+ was working fine. Now it will still play files, but if I try to call, or view my call log, it just freezes?

I've done a basic reset, tried a diffrent sim, taken the bettery out , connected the computer (JOIN ME)  etc. But no joy.

Has anyone got a code to HARD RESET this phone?

Any help would be great,  as I can't even make calls on this phone now, thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
AshleyM
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: ZTE 165+ freezing

Hi cole20

Have you attempted to do a cache/data clear of the application itself? You should be able to find this under Setting -> Application -> Phone App. It should have somewhere able clearing the app cache

The factory reset should be in the settings under Backup and Reset. A guide is available here - http://mobilesupport.telstra.com.au/web/telstra/dave/basic-functions/restore-factory-default-setting...

Let me know how you go

-Ashley

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

cole20
Level 2: Rookie

No nothing works!

I've changed the sim, can send and receive txt but as soon as incoming or outgoing call is made the phone just freezes and restarts .

Battery is fine call log link also freezes the phone.

Please help, thanks

Big_Dan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Did you attempt the factory reset @AshleyM suggested please @cole20? If not, would you kindly give this a go and report back?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

View balance, detail usage, change offers and recharge with the My Telstra app.

Find out more