mskpop81173
Level 1: Cadet

Can't hear anyone

I bought a Samsung Galazy a11 at coles but has telstra sim card in it which i trust the most, just recently a couple times when someone has gone to ring me i can't hear anyone on other end, very stressful i have had to restart my phone each time please help otherwise i may end up on suicide watch lol

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Dowser
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Can't hear anyone

So the incoming call can be accepted but afterwards you cannot hear any sound - correct?.

Does it happen with every incoming call?.

mskpop81173
Level 1: Cadet

Just a few times so far i looked on the sound settings and couldn't see anything that would help the solution i just had the phone a few months it has been very good to me, i can't afford to get repair low income anything i should try on my phone?

Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Have the calls that you haven't been able to hear come from people you know, or from unfamiliar or private numbers?

If it was from unfamiliar or private numbers it could be a bot and they don't always respond when you answer.

Network faults/errors can also cause audio problems. It's not always caused by a faulty phone.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit