Marten
Level 1: Cadet

Note 10+ RCS NOT SUPPORTED

Answered

I purchased a note 10 plus dual SIM from Samsung Australia. Apparently rich communications RCS are not able to be used with this device by Telstra. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Note 10+ RCS NOT SUPPORTED

OK. Then have a read of this message thread. It's a long read, but goes through the whole issue and does have a potential solution (not free though).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Jupiter

Download the Google Messages app and try that.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Marten

I tried that. When I go to chat settings it says device not supported 

Jupiter
Accepted Solution

OK. Then have a read of this message thread. It's a long read, but goes through the whole issue and does have a potential solution (not free though).

View solution in original post

Marten

Will following the sammkey method void my samsung warranty? 

Jupiter

You would need to ask Samsung that question. For hardware faults, no, it wouldn't. However, if you bricked the device during the process, then they would be under no obligation to repair the device for free (or at all).

Marten

I was very concerned and stressed about following GUnit's instructions,  but did and now I am stoked.

Thanks 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit