Paulbrown1
Level 2: Rookie

Nougat 7 update for Samsung Galaxy s7 edge

Answered
I have not received the nougat 7 update yet. When are telstra going to be releasing it.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hunter-IT
Level 20: Director
Accepted Solution

Re: Nougat 7 update for Samsung Galaxy s7 edge

Update prigress is published here https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Device-Updates/bd-p/Device_Updates
I am not a Telstra employee, so all opinions are my own, I have been around Telstra products a long time and have a reasonably strong general tech knowledge. .

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Hunter-IT
Level 20: Director
Accepted Solution

Update prigress is published here https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Device-Updates/bd-p/Device_Updates
I am not a Telstra employee, so all opinions are my own, I have been around Telstra products a long time and have a reasonably strong general tech knowledge. .

View solution in original post

Paulbrown1
Level 2: Rookie

This reply does not answer my question, I understand it was due out on the 24/02/17. But I still don't have the update. What's the hold up?
IvanS
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Paulbrown1, 

Keep an eye on the link Hunter-IT has provided, as this will update to 'Now deploying' once all testing has been approved and it's sent back to the manufacturer for deployment. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

loosekid187
Level 3: Gumshoe

Update is live!! Smiley Happy got it downloading on my 7 and 7 esge as i type Smiley Happy
--- If you can read this.. well.. smile.. means your not blind ---

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit