Tanami50
Level 1: Cadet

Outlook keeps asking for Email password on android phone.

Hi,

Bigpond for some reason has become a pain in the posterior. 

Was working fine through Outlook on my Samsung s10 but recently keep having to input my incoming/outgoing password to send/receive emails. 

What's going on?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jen26
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: Outlook keeps asking for Email password on android phone.

To Tanami50, the problem that you are having isn't actually with a big pond, it is with Microsoft as they own outlook.com and if you haven't paid for using their service then this could be the problem, otherwise, it might be a Scam artist, trying to get you to give out your password because big pond Telstra would never ask you to do this& they always tell ppl to Never give out your password to anyone, ever. So, please don't give out your password as it sounds more like a scam, artist trying to get your personal information so please don't do it& contact Telstra Through the Telstra app and tell them what has been happening to you. This is the best advice I know that I can help give you, to resolve your problem, but be careful and don't ever give your password to anyone else as. I know Telstra Bigpond would never ask you to give out your password and it sounds very dodgy to me. I have been with Telstra Bigpond for over 2years+, and they have never asked for my password ever. I hope this helps you to solve your problem.

Jen26
Tanami50
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Outlook keeps asking for Email password on android phone.

Hi Jen, 

I'm paid up with Microsoft.

The password is only entered through settings, just repeatedly. 

Thanks for the reply.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit