wedgie2007
Level 1: Cadet

Phone Repair

Hi,

I have placed my Samsung S20 in to be repaired over 10 business days ago due to the power button falling off the phone and have not received any update on this phone's repair status, I have owned this phone for less than 2 weeks when it was sent off to be repaired.
Can anyone please advise what the process is for repairs, as this phone is very important as it's linked to my business and other people that require me to have access to my phone and mobile number?

Also, why is there no loan phone?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Phone Repair

A loan phone is only provided if the store has one available.

The phone gets sent to Samsung's repair centre for assessment and repair. This process should not usually take more than 10 business days. If it's been longer than that, you will need to chase it up with wherever you lodged it to find out where it is.

The phone will come back factory reset - so you will have lost anything that you didn't back up. I also hope you took the SIM out before handing it in (as is the process), as you may not get it back.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit