Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Preorder stuff up!!

So I went in to pickup my new Note 10+ with bonus AKG headphones today only to be told that my order didn't go thru due to a glitch and I would have to reorder the phone 2-3 weeks wait, and the proper bonus would not be honoured!! Day after initial order was placed in store I received email with details of new plan and phone etc. I'm really not looking forward to telling my teen daughter that she won't get the headphones as promised. Here's hoping Telstra can rectify the problem 😔

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Preorder stuff up!!

Hi Pineapple108, my apologies for the poor experience with the order not being processed and I hope a suitable solution can be provided for you soon. While we're not able to access accounts to view order details via posts on these forums, this can be followed up by a case manager in our Complaints teams if further information is provided through the secure link at  https://tel.st/3e6au. It can take a few business days to be assigned and initial contact made, but you'll be dealing with the same consultant for the duration of the case.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit