Level 1: Cadet

Qustion about the rumors about the samsung galaxy s7 eage plus

I been hearin a lot on toutube about this s7 eage plus but i have not seen it on the web site at all nd all what people been explaning dose fit the samsung galaxy note 5 so with that said will samsung make a s7 eage plus or not ? Or is it just a rumor about this and people got the wrong i dear.

On another note i brought a glass film for my s7 eage and it dosent seem to fit well on my phone it makes noses as it isnt properly sticking to the phone is this defect and should get new one as it has 2 year replacement i got from telstra shop its so hard to type the seinertiveness it almost imposable to him a few keys.

Thank you

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Qustion about the rumors about the samsung galaxy s7 eage plus

Hi Annmarie01

apologies for the delayed reply.

At the moment we do not have any confirmed information that a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Plus will be available.

You can register your interest in Samsung here https://www.telstra.com.au/eoi/keep-informed/ and we'll keep you informed as devices become available.

-Ern

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit