Rob7663
Level 1: Cadet

replacement mobile

Answered

i ordered a replacement phone 11-6-20 and am getting no where trying to get help thru Telstra, service thru the help line is hopeless and order tracking is worse, what is going on Telstra, you do not answer my online discussions and no one wants to help????

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: replacement mobile

The only thing that a Telstra employee could do in this forum is to give you the same advice that I've given you.

Even the Telstra employees who help out here don't have access to account information or the systems required to follow up on your order.

Crowdsupport is primarily a forum for customers to help other customers. The only part of Crowdsupport that is different is the AFL/NRL/Netball/Football app support.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Jupiter

Send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen) and someone should respond in a few hours/couple of days.

Note: there are currently delays on delivery of devices of around 10 business days.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Rob7663

getting a new mobile as the Moto G7 that i got 8 months ago thru Telstra is that useless it won't let me contact Telstra, keeps telling to update, i have updated and still not working, just another useless Telstra product, thanks anyway at least you replied, i am not surprised Telstra won't reply.

Jupiter
Accepted Solution

The only thing that a Telstra employee could do in this forum is to give you the same advice that I've given you.

Even the Telstra employees who help out here don't have access to account information or the systems required to follow up on your order.

Crowdsupport is primarily a forum for customers to help other customers. The only part of Crowdsupport that is different is the AFL/NRL/Netball/Football app support.

View solution in original post

Jupiter

OK. I've looked up the problem with your Moto G7 and it turns out that it is a relatively common issue. Apparently you can use the LMSA Tool to do the update and it fixes the problem.

See https://support.lenovo.com/au/en/downloads/ds101291 to get a copy of the LMSA tool and its instruction manual.

Lopez1525

The charges may vary based on the parts repaired, device brand, model etc. Please enter your device details and the required service to find out the price.

@Jupiter wrote:

OK. I've looked up the problem with your Moto G7 and it turns out that it is a relatively common issue. Apparently you can use the LMSA Tool to do the update and it fixes the problem.

See https://support.lenovo.com/au/en/downloads/ds101291 to get a copy of the LMSA tool and its instruction manual.

Jupiter

@Lopez1525 I think you haven't read the posts correctly. There is no repair required. It's not a damaged phone that is being talked about. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit