Ss67
Level 1: Cadet

S21 Ultra - Telstra the sole telco delaying it. Why?

This is deeply frustrating. Every single every telco has sent customers their phones early (some Thursday last week) yet Telstra is refusing to budge. Just one simple question. Why? It is punishing to loyal customers and quite frankly insulting. I can only hope it comes on Friday, because I would have been one of the first to order it....

https://eftm.com/2021/01/exclusive-samsung-s21-orders-arriving-one-week-early-pleasing-aussie-custom...

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Lukey674

Re: S21 Ultra - Telstra the sole telco delaying it. Why?

I would also love to know why this is. Even Samsung themselves have sent their stock early. I was not told this until after the phone order was placed, and Telstra is the only telco doing it. I want to keep supporting an Aussie company, and i spend a stupid amount of money with them, but its just disappointment after disappointment. 

Udes

I am in the samw boat. Have been a Telstra customer for several years and am a silver member. My brother ordered his 1 day before i did (Optus) and he recieved it last week yet i am still waiting.. trying to speak to someone is hopeless and noone can give a definitive answer ad to when it will arrive. Lift your game Telstra!

Alan_Alfar
Level 2: Rookie

I am the same -- I have pre-ordered the device on the 17th of January (after a long hassle with Telstra online support -- but that is a different story), and I still have not received it. I got in touch today with the support team and they mentioned that my order has been "Dispatched", but no tracking number has been set yet. Then I asked what is the reason of the delay, and of course it was blamed on COVID-19 situation. While it is already out in many stores and people can just buy it instantly. This is very frustrating.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit