janiliasdusanaz
Level 1: Cadet

SAMSUNG Galaxy G973U Update Issue

unfortunately restored my Galaxy Device G973U and after reboot, the device stuck at the logo.

Now i am trying to reset phone but facing the same issue. Currently downloading firmware from https://samfirm-tool.com/ but the same issue still occurs.

Anyone can guide? is there any solution to recover my device.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: SAMSUNG Galaxy G973U Update Issue

How long was it stuck at the logo before you decided it was stuck? It can take up to half an hour in some cases to move on from that point.

You may need the assistance of Samsung to get it operational again.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
janiliasdusanaz
Level 1: Cadet

More then a hour, its get stuk when a logo apppear

Jupiter

Unfortunately that usually requires the device to be sent to Samsung so that they can reflash the firmware onto it.

If you have a Samsung Kiosk or Store near you (a number of Harvey Norman Stores are Authorised Repair Centres), they should be able to get it done and back to you within 48 hours or so. Locations can be found at Find a Samsung Support Centre | Samsung Australia

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit