Level 2: Rookie

samsung Galaxy S7 Edge way to fragile

hi everyone.
Just wanted to let you know that you have to be very careful with the Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge. This phone is very fragile. after only 5 days my phone fell out my pocket from only 25cm high on a wooden!! floor and that was enough to shatter the screen.
Samsung should let people know how fragile this phone is.
And don't think I'm careless with my phone. my previous phone was a Motorola razr v8 and lasted 9 years :-)

Kind regards

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Support Team
Support Team

Re: samsung Galaxy S7 Edge way to fragile

Hi Alex10,

That's not good to hear at all. If you would like for us to take a look at this handset, please visit your local Telstra store and they would be more than happy to discuss repair options.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 1: Cadet

Re: samsung Galaxy S7 Edge way to fragile

I have noticed this also compared to my previous S5 and work iphone. The screen scratches very easily. Not big scratches just small fine scratches. The phone has never been dropped and the work iphone that gets the same daily handling doesn't have a scratch) I normally dont use screen protectors (my previous s5 never had one and had no scratches) I have ended up getting a flip case to protect the s7 screen. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit