Skw
Level 1: Cadet

Samsung note10+ phone upgrade

I can not belive telstra has blocked off my chat for asking about my phone upgrade an new device 

I upgraded my plan on Monday to the new Samsung note 10+. I since have had no communication other then an email to state the upgrade . 

If I had of known it wouldn’t be sent after 4 days of ordering and upgrading my plan, I would not have ordered it . 

What is the hold up, if there is one why have I not been informed for the delay or why ? 

Why let me pick the phone when I upgrade an not advise there is non in stock? 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jimmy-Lo
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Samsung note10+ phone upgrade

Hi @Skw

Very sorry to read about the delays in receiving your new Samsung Note 10+. I can understand why this would be incredibly frustrating.

Stock levels are low at this time however you will be contacted via sms or email when your device leaves our warehouse for delivery.

Thanks for your time and please do let us know if you have any other questions or concerns moving forward.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit