Level 2: Rookie

Samsung S7 video calls

We bought 2 phones at the same time a year ago. One can do video calls and one that could no longer can. They are both fully up to date with updates and function otherwise but no video calls. Why?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Level 20: Director
Level 20: Director

Re: Samsung S7 video calls

Something has obviously changed with the one that won't make video calls maybe an app or setting . A factory reset should resolve this. If you do a cloud back up dont back up or restore the settings
I am not a Telstra employee, so all opinions are my own, I have been around Telstra products a long time and have a reasonably strong general tech knowledge. .

Thank you but that didn't work. Lots of effort for no return. Its just the same.It's weird when videos calls worked at one time and now they don't.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

@Ricki000

Welcome to CrowdSupport.

Is this something that you've reported to our Mobile Tech Team so we can review the accounts to make sure that everything is as it should be?

If not, you can do that by calling 125111 anytime.

Let me know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Reported it. Spent ages on the ohone to tech support. I was promised a call back from advanced tech support. Guess what nothing. Another example of poor support. I bought a new phone.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

That's disappointing @Ricki000

Did you have a reference number for the fault you raised with the team?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit