Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

unblock lost phone

Answered

years ago i thought i lost my phone and asked to block it.  since then the phone was handed back to me after Telstra replaced phone.  I forgot all about it and placed it in my drawer.  Since  the replaced one is broken, i want to unblock this phone.  what should I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 14: Field Agent
Accepted Solution

Re: unblock lost phone

Hi Tresa, i fixed this on a friends phone just last weekend, you just have to call telstra 132200 and say tech support. you will be talked through the process of finding your imei number on your phone, and once you give them the imei number they can unlock your phone for you. so long as the phone was originally set up under your name. That's what i did anyway.

Hope this helps Rohan

I don't work for Telstra, Never have, I am just a Telstra customer like you.
So the advice I give is my own, In my own time, Guided by my own experience/knowledge.
Which I am always happy to be corrected on.
Rohan

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 14: Field Agent
Accepted Solution

Hi Tresa, i fixed this on a friends phone just last weekend, you just have to call telstra 132200 and say tech support. you will be talked through the process of finding your imei number on your phone, and once you give them the imei number they can unlock your phone for you. so long as the phone was originally set up under your name. That's what i did anyway.

Hope this helps Rohan

I don't work for Telstra, Never have, I am just a Telstra customer like you.
So the advice I give is my own, In my own time, Guided by my own experience/knowledge.
Which I am always happy to be corrected on.
Rohan

View solution in original post

Level 1: Cadet

many thanks.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit