DaveDone
Level 1: Cadet

Warrantee claim 9 months old Samsung 20s

Answered

I purchase a Samsung 20 from Telstra 10/03/2020 and my usb port in not functioning 100% will charge only.

Telstra said i should claim it on line I cannot find out where. Chat doe not work anymore

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Warrantee claim 9 months old Samsung 20s

[edit]There is a claim form (not easy to find) Self Service Repair - Telstra. But that's the slow method.

Take it in to a Telstra Store to get it sent away for assessment and repair. Better still, if you are near a Samsung store or Kiosk, take it there. It's much quicker dealing directly with Samsung.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

[edit]There is a claim form (not easy to find) Self Service Repair - Telstra. But that's the slow method.

Take it in to a Telstra Store to get it sent away for assessment and repair. Better still, if you are near a Samsung store or Kiosk, take it there. It's much quicker dealing directly with Samsung.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

DaveDone
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit