spamvictim99
Level 3: Gumshoe

When will the Galaxy Watch 4 be available on the Telstra Store?

I have been diligently saving up my Telstra points for a few years in anticipation of a nice discount off the Galaxy Watch 4. Now that it's been released there is no sign of it on the Telstra store. When will the Galaxy Watch 4 be available for purchase with Telstra points and plan via the store?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: When will the Galaxy Watch 4 be available on the Telstra Store?

The Galaxy Watch 4 isn't released until 10th September 2021 (it's only been "announced" by Samsung").

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
spamvictim99

Thank you for clarifying. Fingers crossed that Telstra bring it on the store pretty quickly post release then. Usually they have some sort of pre-order special though.

Jupiter

JB HiFi is doing a Pre-Order (with a $50 JB Gift Card). That's the only one I've seen so far.

Samsung isn't doing any special giveaways with the Watch 4 (or Pre-orders themselves), so I wouldn't be expecting any special deals from Telstra (it is only a $700 product after all).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
LauraTyers
Level 2: Rookie

I have done the exact same thing! Im checking on telstra everyday. I wanna pre order already! 

Lauzie
Shaggyskunk
Level 1: Cadet

I've been doing the same. I asked a Telstra rep and they couldn't give me an answer. I ended up ordering through Harvey Norman who were offering a $50 gift card. 

spamvictim99

what's the point of these Telstra points if we have nothing to use them on then...

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit