How do I redeem this offer?
If the redemption link doesn’t work, you will need to manually enter the voucher code into the Apple Music app by following these steps:
Apple Music from Telstra (For Small Business customers)
Apple Music is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Apple is not a participant or sponsor of this promotion.
2) In these terms and conditions, “you” and “your” mean the customer and “we”, “us” and “our” means Telstra Corporation Limited.
4) In addition, you must also agree to the Apple Music terms and conditions.
5) You consent to receiving SMS communication from Apple about Apple Music.
6) Apple Music and any customer or technical support issues are the responsibility of Apple.
8) Apple Music is for personal, non- commercial use only.
9) Apple Music is a product of Apple. We are offering eligible customers a 6 month Apple Music offer from Telstra. We do not make any promises or assurances to you about Apple Music generally or the performance or functionality of Apple Music.
10) Offer is redeemable once per customer and for individual subscribers only. The offer is not available to active family or student Apple Music memberships.
11) From time to time, we may make offers available to eligible Telstra Customers with a compatible device (“Telstra Offer”) for a period of time (“Trial Period”).
12) Once your Trial Period ends, you will be automatically charged an $11.99/month membership by Apple. This will be via the payment method attached to your Apple ID. You can cancel anytime following the instructions on this page
13) Any charges as a result of activating or subscribing to Apple Music after the Telstra Period will be payable to Apple via the payment details linked to your Apple ID.
14) If you have additional SIM’s linked to your Telstra account, any additional data usage for those SIM’s may count towards your own data usage.
Existing Apple Music Members
15) If you have an active Apple Music 3 month in-market offer through Apple, your 6 month Apple Music offer from Telstra will be added on top of your existing offer from Apple.
16) Membership offer is for new Telstra Apple Music customers only. If you have previously taken up an Apple Music from Telstra offer on a personal plan, you are not eligible to redeem the 6 month Apple Music from Telstra offer on your small business plan.
Data Free Music streaming
17) Streaming music on Apple Music on the Telstra Mobile Network is data free. Non-music streaming use such as downloads, video streaming and social interaction will attract data charges. Telstra FairPlay Policy applies. For use in Australia.
Is streaming Apple Music for personal use only?
Yes, the services and content of Apple Music can only be used for personal, non-commercial purposes. For example, you cannot broadcast it in your business premises.
Can I stream Apple Music on my Android device? Is the experience the same as on an iOS device?
Yes, you can stream Apple Music on Android 4.3 and above via the app. This will allow you to use the same Apple Music features as those available on IOS.
How do I cancel my Apple Music membership from Telstra during the offer period?
What devices are compatible to stream Apple Music on?
You can stream Apple Music on multiple devices including:
If during the trial I opt out of rolling onto a paid membership can I continue using the service for the rest of the trial period?
Yes, you can continue using your Apple Music membership offer from Telstra until the expiration date. You will not be charged for this after your offer expiry date
What data charges will I incur?
Streaming music on Apple Music on the Telstra Mobile network is data-free.
Data charges apply for downloading the app and non-music streaming use such as downloads, video streaming and social interaction.
I want to sync my iCloud library with my iPhone
Depending on your chosen settings, you can sync your iTunes & iCloud library with your phone at any time. You can change the settings in your phone or iTunes at any time. Remember that syncing your music over a mobile network will use data. For more information on syncing, visit https://support.apple.com/
What happens if I have already taken up the 3 month membership offer of Apple Music from Apple?
What happens if you have never had an Apple music membership and trial?
You will receive both Apple’s in-market 3 months offer and Telstra’s 6 months offer. In total, you will receive a total 9 months Apple Music membership.
How will I be charged after the membership offer ends?
After the membership offer, you will automatically be charged $11.99/month directly from Apple via your chosen Apple ID payment method. Unless you cancel before your membership offer ends.
I have recontracted from a personal plan where I’ve cancelled or used up my Apple Music membership offer from Telstra. Am I eligible for another 6 months Apple Music membership offer from Telstra?
No, you are not eligible for another 6 months Apple music offer from Telstra with your new small business plan.
What happens if I have an active student or family Apple Music membership?
You will not be eligible to redeem this 6 months Apple Music from Telstra offer.
What do I do if I forget my Apple ID or password & cannot login or access Apple Music?
Your Apple Music login is the same as your Apple ID. You can retrieve it here: https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid
You can reset your password here: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid?language=GB-EN
If you are still having issues, contact AppleCare on http://getsupport.apple.com
What happens when I change my phone?
As long as you have used the same Apple ID, all music preferences & created playlists will be available on your new iOS device. You will need to re-download tracks, albums or playlists for offline listening. You can keep using your Apple music membership offer from Telstra.
Was this helpful?