Level 1: Cadet

TELSTRA SERVICE STINKS - 60 YEARS AS A CLIENT AND DODO'S BETTER!

UNREPLIED MESSAGE TO TELSTRA 

I'VE LEFT TELSTRA HOME LINE AND ADSL FOR DODO - I HAVE HARDLY USED MY HOME PHONE FOR OVER 15 YEARS - AFTER RAIN YOU CAN'T SEND OR RECEIVE CALLS ,,, BUT WALLAH THE ADSL STILL WORKS.THE RECENT 1GIG AS OPPOSED TO 10 GIGS, CHEAPER, MORE AND BETTER SERVICES FROM DODO CONVINCED ME. I EVEN TOOK OUT A MOBILE SERVIEC ... THAT'S RIGHT A DONGLE FOR ACCESS BY SATELLITE ANYWHERE YOU LIKE AND ... WAIT FOR IT - A FREE TABLET COMES WITH THE MOBILE INTERNET ACCESS DONGLE AND THE GIG OF DATA.

COME ON TELSTRA - "WAKE UP!" - RESTORE MY EMAIL SERVICE FOR THE $6 A MONTH YOU CHARGE AND USE THE DIRECT DEBIT FACILITY THAT HAS BEEN IN PLACE FOR YEARS TO SERVIUCE MY ACCOUNT.

I'VE SENT NOTICES TO SUNDRY SECTIIONS OF TELSTRA ... TELSTRA'S SO BIG AND OVERBLOWN THAT ONE SECTION DOESN'T KNOW OF THE EXISTENCE, FUNCTION OR EVEN CONTACT DETAILS FOR OTHER SECTIONS !

INCIDENTALLY, I'M THE PERSON WHO HAD TELSTRA ADOPT A SEPARATE PASSWORD IN PLACE OF DATE OF BIRTH FOR IDENTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION. IT TOOK ME THREE YEARS - AND ANOTHER ONE YEAR FOR THE CALL CENTRES IN THE PHILIPPPINES TO ACCEPT THE ALTERATION FOR IDENTIFICATION ...

CHBINESE HACKERS ONLY NEED YOUR DATE OF BIRTH TO ADD TO THE INFO FROM POST OFFICES ETC., - WHICH PROVIDE YOU NAME AND ADDRESS ON THE ELECTORAL ROLLS AND OTHER PUBLICLY AVAILABLE SOURCES TO SCAM YOU BANK ACCOUNT ... THEY'RE ARE TOO STUPID TO CHANGE THEIR SYSTEM OF TRYING TO TAKE $2 FIRST THEN WHAT THEY CAN.

ONE OF MY ADULT CHILDREN HAD $10,000 TAKEN FROM HIS ACCOUNT TWICE IN THREE MONTHS  THE BANK REPLACED THE MONEY ... BANKS DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW HOW MUCH HACKING IS GOING ON.

Totally useless ... that's as a customer of Telstra and its older iterations of some 60 years. REINSTATE MY EMAIL SERVICE AND CHARGE THE $6 A MONTH TO THE DIRECT DEBIT FACILITY OF MY ACCOUNT Aussiedad:<personal details removed for your privacy>
The widespread current outages, the corporately approved isolation of those who write the code on which the servers run, service and maintain the Telstra servers so that customers cannot request changes to remove and upgrade poor, inadequate coding which makes using Telstra servers a nuisance and a chore, to the incompetence of so many manning the call centres in the Philippines, etc., etc. areas intimation of why I have dropped Telstra and moved over to Dodo.
Telstra has moved from a half a Gig to one Gig of data for ADSL users whereas Dodo provides ten and other better services and advantages - mobile dongle, 1Gig and a free tablet-$10 a mth.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: TELSTRA SERVICE STINKS - 60 YEARS AS A CLIENT AND DODO'S BETTER!

My,  You've had a bad time of it.

Personally I wouldn't touch Dodo with a 20 foot barge pole. Everyone I know who went to Dodo has had nothing but trouble, but there ya go. YMMV.

BTW, don't put your entire personal details on a public forum.

That's how chinese hackers get access to your accounts for instance.

I will have the moderators remove them to keep you safe.

If I've helped in some way, a Kudos would be appreciated.
Any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent Telstra.

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: TELSTRA SERVICE STINKS - 60 YEARS AS A CLIENT AND DODO'S BETTER!

In terms of a general assessment, virtually all the modern era is about is money and that which humans designate service is far from it. These conditions are not by any means limited to Telstra.

IU cannot see this nonsensical approach to business and to life improving substantially in the near future, as from what i can see it seems to be getting worse with the progress of time.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit