Unhappy40
Level 2: Rookie

Binge free 3 month trial cancelled after a few days - why?

Answered

I signed up for the three month deal with Binge. It worked on my Telstra TV, all good. Suddenly after about four days it disappears - tells me my Binge subscription is cancelled. There is no way on MyTelstra to resurrect it. Apparently I ticked the wrong payment box. I want my free three month Binge back - how do I access and resurrect it??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Binge free 3 month trial cancelled after a few days - why?

With difficulty.

Lodge it as a formal complaint via https://telstra.com/complaints (it will take around 5 business days for initial contact). The frontline consultants can't help with this one.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

With difficulty.

Lodge it as a formal complaint via https://telstra.com/complaints (it will take around 5 business days for initial contact). The frontline consultants can't help with this one.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Unhappy40
Level 2: Rookie

Naturally I have now dealt with about 6 people on the Telstra App and no joy whatsoever. In fact, every time someone new jumps on to assist me they actually don't read the messages, they provide me with standard responses from a machine, then they ask me all of the same questions again, then they do nothing, provide no advice, add links that don't work and nothing gets fixed. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit