Romy1
Level 4: Private Eye

Disney plus 12 months redemption on Telstra

Answered

I have this offer on my Telstra account to redeem Disney plus for 12 months.But I am getting an error message "We ran into a problem loading that offer. ERRRDM01". 

Any solution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Romy1
Accepted Solution

Re: Disney plus 12 months redemption on Telstra

Working for me.Thanks for your update.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
23 REPLIES 23
Romy1

Telstra62
Level 1: Cadet

I’m having the same problem. Any fixes??

belinda_jayne
Level 2: Rookie

I’m also having the same problem 😖 any solution?

Nascar1

Did you get this sorted. I have the same message

Romy1

No solutions yet... customer service representative can't even see that offer on their system....

belinda_jayne

The customer service rep I spoke to told me “it’s probably already expired” despite the terms clearly stating it isn’t - 

Offer ends 28 March 2022, redeem by 31 May 2022.

Tweety01

I have the same issue. I have tried on phone using WIFI, then using DATA, I  have uninsurable and reinstalled app. I have tried on the computer, same message. Tried online chat,  they got the same error message and said I had to call their 1800 number to speak to a consultant,  did that, they came up with the same error message and said it was an online issue and that I needed to use the online chat as they were the only ones able to fix it. Went back to online chat,  they said the issue should be sorted overnight and to uninstall app, shutdown phone for 2 mins before restarting phone,  reinstall app and try again.  AND it Still doesn't work! Same error message.  Someone from Telstra needs to pull their finger out and fix this issue!!!!

Ange2-5

Hi there 
Also having this issue- customer service says they can’t see the offer.. 

also my offers have just been updated and I can’t see the offer now ☹️ Although was to be available until March.

Can you still see the offer available? 

Thank you 

Labsrus

I'm having the same issue and there is clearly an offer:

geek

Its the same error for me. Contacted support on chat but they were pretty useless. One of the rep said possibly there is upgrade happening on systems .. you can try once its over with no ETA. As usual, pathetic Telstra support. Hopefully, someone fixes the system flaw. 

Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

The offer does not show against any Telstra products. This means that the offer may not have gone live yet, meaning whoever created the offer page that you are seeing has failed to set the restrictions on it properly and made it visible by mistake. The frontline consultants generally do not know about upcoming offers, so they would be as in the dark about it as everyone else.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
geek

This is working now. I am able to redeem.

Romy1
Accepted Solution

Working for me.Thanks for your update.

View solution in original post

Michael772

What is the solution? I can't see anything helpful. 

Romy1

Telstra has fixed the issue .So please follow the same process and it will let you get the offer

Michael772

Hello, I am still getting the same error. Telstra have not fixed the issue. It is extremely frustrating because I signed up to the plan (I'm an existing customer and changed plans to take this offer) The new deal specifically mentioned eligibility for 12 months of Disney plus but not I have no way to redeem it. This is not acceptable. 

Tweety01

Now that we are in January, I saw some people were now logged in, I have successfully accessed the offer through the link. 

CosmeG

Same here. They fixed the link?

belinda_jayne

Yes it all works perfectly now! 

Jolyn1

Hi, how did yours got fixed?  Is there a different link that I should use to get the Disney offer?  I'm still getting the same error message and I've been trying since last Wed.  The Telstra rep I spoke to can't help.  

belinda_jayne

itz_m3

Who is eligible to get Disney+ on us?

If you are a consumer customer and sign up to an eligible Telstra plan between 11 January 2022 and 28 March 2022 and are a new or returning Disney+ subscriber, we will offer you a 12-month subscription to Disney+ on us (Roll onto Disney+ month to month subscription fees after offer ends unless you cancel). You will need to redeem your offer by 31 May 2022.

Here’s who can get it:

Home Internet customers

New customers who sign up to selected Telstra Home Internet plans will be eligible for the offer. Eligible plans include:

• $95 and above Home Internet plans (nbn50, nbn100 and nbn250 speed tiers)

We’re also rewarding existing Telstra Home Internet customers who upgrade to our $95 and above Home Internet plans (nbn50, nbn100 and nbn250 speed tiers), as our way of saying thanks for staying with us.

Mobile customers

New customers who sign up to a selected Telstra Mobile or data plan. Eligible plans include:

• $65, $85 and $115 Mobile plans
  • $55 and $85 data plans
Michael772

I think you need to mention that a link will be emailed to the primary Telstra email address within 3 days of an approved connection. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit