Hollyth
Level 1: Cadet

Foxtel now 1 month trial. Unable to log in

Hi, I just signed up to the one month free trial of Foxtel Now and watched it for about 20 minutes. When I went to log in again about half hour later it wouldn’t allow me to

and said “this device has already had a free trial”. The subscription shows on my Telstra account as being valid from 14/10/21-14/11/21 but I have no way of using it?

anyone have a similar problem? Thanks.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Foxtel now 1 month trial. Unable to log in

Where have you been trying to log in to Foxtel Now (Telstra TV, website, Foxtel Go app, Smart TV)?

That error message should only be appearing when you try to redeem the offer, not when you log in to use the service later.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
WillowR
Support Team
Support Team

Hey Hollyth, just in addition to Jupiter's excellent question, have you had a free trial using that email before?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Jupiter

@WillowR that shouldn't really matter as the current Foxtel Now offer is for new or returning customers (although the same problem does seem to pop up every time that offer comes around).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
PoppySean
Support Team
Support Team

Are you still having difficulties with the Foxtel Now subscription Hollyth? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit