girth20
Level 1: Cadet

Foxtel Now

Did anyone else sign up for Foxtel now subscription 12 month ago for free with a Telstra phone plan and at the end of a subscription it moved to a $10 dollar charge on the phone bill once the 12 month subscription ended? To have it removed from your account then told it costs more now?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jimmy-Lo
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Foxtel Now

Hi @girth20

Thanks for reaching out regarding your Foxtel Now subscription and related charges after 12 months. It is standard for there to be charges after 12 months however can you please provide some further information about the comment, "To have it removed from your account then told it costs more now"?

I look forward to your response.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

ForensicsGuru
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Foxtel Now

Most of these "free offers" clearly state (in small print) that after the free offer is over, you will be due to pay some cost (often substantial) unless you cancel... Most of the people do not read the "small print"... Sorry to be the bearer of the bad news, but nothing is free in Australia nor in the industrial word...
DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Telstra or any other ISP. I never did. I have wealth of practical knowledge in Computer Security and Forensic Computing. I have been in the field since 1985.

Likes (formerly Kudos) and solutions are appreciated!!!
The comments expressed by me reflect my user experience and personal opinion.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit