MikeMacC
Level 1: Cadet

From Foxtel to Foxtel via Telstra TV

Answered

Today I changed my Foxtel account to Foxtel from Telstra, but I'm now unable to log onto Foxtel through my Telstra TV, where the msg is Error 'Only foxtel Now account holders have access to this service'. Can anyone help ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: From Foxtel to Foxtel via Telstra TV

Foxtel Now is a different product to your Foxtel subscription. You cannot use your full Foxtel Package details to access it. You would need to take out a specific Foxtel Now subscription.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
benitoelsalsa
Level 1: Cadet

Howdy I got the foxtel form telstra and the box installed. I find it odd that you can't use your telstra tv to access foxtel from another room also. I am unsure why they offe rthe foxtel go service with telstra foxtel but you cant access the app from telstra tv just foxtel play... Quite strange

Jupiter
Accepted Solution

Foxtel Now is a different product to your Foxtel subscription. You cannot use your full Foxtel Package details to access it. You would need to take out a specific Foxtel Now subscription.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit