Traceyb2
Level 2: Rookie

Kayo

Hi I am wanting to get a Kayo subscription but everytime I try to sign up it sends the code to my Ipad not my phone which is what i select. What am I doing wrong or is there a way to get the message on my ipad

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Ozmoz
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Kayo

@Traceyb2 wrote:

Hi I am wanting to get a Kayo subscription but everytime I try to sign up it sends the code to my Ipad not my phone which is what i select. What am I doing wrong or is there a way to get the message on my ipad

Hi @Traceyb2 

The pin is sent to the primary contact number for the Legal Lessee of the Telstra account.

Does your iPad have a data account as well?

Footnote: I dont work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.
Traceyb2

Yep it does. It asks me to tick a number and I tick my mobile but it’s not sending to that number it sends to the iPad number

Ozmoz

@Traceyb2 wrote:

Yep it does. It asks me to tick a number and I tick my mobile but it’s not sending to that number it sends to the iPad number

Hi @Traceyb2 

What happens if you tick the iPad number instead?

Footnote: I dont work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.
Traceyb2

Thanks for help all fixed. I had to disconnect the iPad from  iCloud and reconnect seemed to work. All connect to Kayo now. 👍

Ozmoz

@Traceyb2 wrote:

Thanks for help all fixed. I had to disconnect the iPad from  iCloud and reconnect seemed to work. All connect to Kayo now. 👍

Hi @Traceyb2 

Thank you for the info. That may come in handy to help other customers down the track 🙂

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit