It11
Level 1: Cadet

Rented a movie unsure how to play

Hi we recently  purchased a new Sony bravia TV  with the old TV we had a telstra TV connected to stream services Netflix,stan and free to air 

The question is with the new TV how do I watch  a movie that I have rented from big pond movie.

We don't have telstra TV connected to new TV is there a app I can download to watch the movie 

Any help would be appreciated  thx 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Rented a movie unsure how to play

No. There has never been an app available for Sony TVs (only some Panasonic, LG and Samsung TVs).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Angela_H
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Rented a movie unsure how to play

Hi It11, You would need to check with your user guide regarding app options, although the other way would be to plug your laptop into the TV, or plug back in that Telstra TV. Let me know how you get on - Angela 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit