Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

trying to use Binge Streaming thru Telstra Plus

Hi

I had a Kayo account through telstra Plus

I am trying to validate my account to use the Binge offer through Telstra Plus, I log into my telstra account, I go to  the Binge icon, which sends me to the click on option for how many screens. it tells me to login to my Telstra account, which I do, the webpage sends me back to a signed in Binge page, which says if you are a telstra customer select here for 12 months, it then sends me a code, which I input, and tells my my phone number has an account to it, and to sign in to it, which I do, and it sends me back to which sends me to the click on option for how many screens. it tells me to login to my Telstra account, which I do, the webpage sends me back to a signed in Binge page, which says if you are a telstra customer select here for 12 months, it then sends me a code.

Please can I get some help!!!

Tracey Burr

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: trying to use Binge Streaming thru Telstra Plus

Hey Tracey, has this since been sorted out since you've posted on Crowd Support? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit