7ravesty333
Level 2: Rookie

cant register t box ,

Answered

hi 

first day on telstra, net setup went easy, but cant register t box.

ive seen another thread on here of the same issue, but no answer.

i log into the tbox rigisteration page, and after endering my details it drops me to a white page, at address

https://tbox.bigpond.com/stbsetup/logoutToLandingError.html?error=ispriaccess

i then spoke to a  chat support girl, who gave me a phone number of 1300 136 841 to get support as she couldnt help. called the cumber, and its doooown...........

help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
7ravesty333
Accepted Solution

Re: cant register t box ,

im sorted, call thier help line, which this time worked and connected, it had me up an running in fifteen mins, 

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
15 REPLIES 15
SirLANs-a-lot

Hi. Im having the same issue. same page etc. I hope somebody can help. If not, its an expensive paperweight

7ravesty333

yeah its kinda disappointing, everything else has been easy!!

7ravesty333
Accepted Solution

im sorted, call thier help line, which this time worked and connected, it had me up an running in fifteen mins, 

View solution in original post

SirLANs-a-lot

Well, after quite a few calls to telstra i have been told that the portal is down and should be back up and running within 24 hours. I had my t-box registered over the phone, but not my bigpond movies account and i cannot upgrade my foxtel. I have the starter pack now tho. Hopefully this time tomorrow i can take care of the rest.

annalou
Level 1: Cadet

well it's now November and this registration website is still not working. Must know its me wasting Friday night trying to register a tbox. Not a good ad for Telstra. Spend so much money on advertising products then can't back it up with what matter most...making it work.
Joe-Telstra
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey annalou,

If site still not working for you then it's best to just contact T-Box team directly on above number to have this registered manually.

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused by this annalou. Thank you.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

cazkel

i'm having the exact same issue. rang same number with no result.

Argh frustrating. It's like the website is stuck in a continual loop.
Jon_Telstra
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi guys, 

Please have a read of the following thread : http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/T-Box/Unable-to-register-my-t-box/td-p/173824 will shed some light on the problem.

Some points which maybe the cause of the landing error or any login errors when trying to register your T-box : 

Some users are trying to register their T-boxes or trying to login into the website via another email address for example: username@telstra.com

Please try logging into the rego website with a primary BigPond email address which is the username associated with your broadband service.

Another trend I am seeing is that existing or new users which have either just signed up or have been moved to a different broadband service have new orders on their account that are still in provisioning. In this case, we need to wait till these orders go into complete. 

Usually these orders clear off by themselves within 2-3 days, try jumping on to live chat or ring billing to check the status of these orders.

If none of the above applies to you or your order has been stuck in provisioning for more than a few days, then continue to send me your username and T-box rego codes.

- Jon

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

scottnlan77

just having same problem.  won't accept my username/password when trying to register tbox.  rang the number. said I would be on hold for 7 mins.  36 minutes later on my mobile I gave up.

Bentley

I;m having this exact same problem!

I'm entering the correct username and password and it says "You can only log in using your primary BigPond Broadband account".   This is my only account.

So frustrating! Did anyone solve this without having to call!?

duritz
Level 3: Gumshoe

Yep, same here.

The installation tech (who was very helpful by the way) rang up and got the t-box up and running, but Foxtel still hasn't come through and I can't register through the T-Box site to add my Bigpond Movies account.

Any estimate as to how long I should wait until I ring the call centre?

It's been around 24 hours.

duritz
Level 3: Gumshoe

side note - I have an account which is not a bigpond account (as I previously had telstra mobile services) and my package has shown in there, so I assume this is my primary account?

Do I have to log in with the new bigpond email? I tried both and neither were accepted.

ShannonD
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Everyone,

Apologies for the delay in response

I'll get one of our techs to have a look at this one for you during business hours.

If you prefer to discuss this with someone sooner, I'd recommend calling our 24x7 T-Box support team on 1300 136 841

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

Bjahsmith

I have exact same problem, what do ie do?

Lindy
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

hi Bjahsmith

Please have a read of the following thread : http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/T-Box/Unable-to-register-my-t-box/td-p/173824 will shed some light on the problem.

Some points which maybe the cause of the landing error or any login errors when trying to register your T-box : 

Some users are trying to register their T-boxes or trying to login into the website via another email address for example: username@telstra.com

Please try logging into the rego website with a primary BigPond email address which is the username associated with your broadband service.

Another trend I am seeing is that existing or new users which have either just signed up or have been moved to a different broadband service have new orders on their account that are still in provisioning. In this case, we need to wait till these orders go into complete. 

Usually these orders clear off by themselves within 2-3 days, try jumping on to live chat or ring billing to check the status of these orders.

If none of the above applies to you or your order has been stuck in provisioning for more than a few days, then please call the T-Box Support number 1800331402 (available 24/7). 

Regards 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit