Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Catch up apps on Telstra TV

I have both the TBox and Telstra TV.  The 'exit' post from TBox indicates that I can use Telstra TV catchup aps to watch free to air shows at a later date.  However, some shows, such as Frasier (Channel 11/52) are NOT available via the 10 Catchup App on the Telstra TV but would have to get these via Stan.  I currently tape many of these shows and watch at a more convenient time.  Am I missing something?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Catch up apps on Telstra TV

Hi Chocko1168,

it is my understanding that the networks do not provide every single show via catch up. 

-Ern

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Catch up apps on Telstra TV

Well, then the note on the TBox Exit that we can use 'catch up' on the appropriate apps rather than taping it for later viewing is inaccurate.  The TBox is still a valuable piece of hardware and I'm sorry that Telstra refuses to continue to support it.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit