Mark54
Level 2: Rookie

Foxtel on Box

How many others are having problems with "on Demand" on their Foxtel on T box, It havs been over two weeks now and the problem is not getting any better. Has Telstra completely stopped supporting Tbox while expecting us to pay our bills to them.

I am getting thoroughly insulted by getting single line messages back saying they acknowlege a problem and are sorting throught it. BUT I have to pay my account.

So what do we do  I am seriously loooking at the Ombudsman but he cannot fix a line..I want to cancle my account but as I only recently reluctantly agreed to stay because I was promised I would have better service and even if I did change Telstra own the lines here so I am at there mercy.

Why is the consumer treated with discourse so blatantly.

Not only tthe non use of the products I pay for  but the fristration and time spent trying to sort this out with them, when and if the ansewer the phone or when if they return a call. They have returned twice ...saying some one fomr technical will call me....no one did.

How are other people  fixing this problem?

Disgruntled customert/..................but not for long

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Iain_T
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Foxtel on Box

Hi Mark54, 

We're aware that some FOXTEL on T-BOX customers may have issues using their service. Sorry about this - we're working to fix things ASAP.

We can also discuss a credit for downtime here http://tel.st/49kl once back to normal.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

MKENNA
Level 1: Cadet

Any news??? What's happening with it??
Dani39
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi MKENNA

We’re aware that a small number of customers are experiencing issues with Foxtel on T-Box. We’re working on a solution, but in the meantime call us on 132200 and our team can talk you through a temporary fix

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit