VMP
Level 1: Cadet

foxtel on tbox - deregister devices

Hi,

I recently had an issue with the Foxtel Go app and finally the technical issue was resolved last week.

Unfortunately at the time Telstra support were initially unaware that the Foxtel Go App had technical issues and so asked me to try to access from various devices. This in turn has resulted in me using up the number of allocated device changes allowable within a single month. Now i cannot access my Foxtel Go App from my laptop which is where i usually watch the football when away from home.

Can anyone please help in deregistering at least one of the home devices so as i can access the Foxtel Go App from my laptop.

Regards

VMP

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Kalak
Level 23: Superhero

Re: foxtel on tbox - deregister devices

Unfortunately nobody on here would be able to assist with this.

https://community.foxtel.com.au/t5/Foxtel-Go/De-register-a-device-on-Foxtel-Go/td-p/15081

This may be of assistance to you, otherwise I'm sure the Foxtel folks would be able to get you sorted. They are generally pretty good at 'resetting' accounts back to zero registered devices in situations like these.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit