maeve1941
Level 2: Rookie

Foxtel on TBox without starter pack

I bought a bundle a couple of years ago with a Tbox and starter pack on Foxtel included.  I then was able to put on the sports and take it off in summer as we only used to watch the football (NRL) but now I am charged for the starter pack and sports (which I currently have disconnected) I have changed my bundle, on recommendation of your staff, and now my phone bill is very high. 

How do I get the sports pack without having the starter pack which I never use?  I am thinking of changing to TPG but I think I am still under contract?  What is the best bundle for me? I rarely dial national and most of my family have mobiles.  I use Facebook mostly to contact my family as it is too expensive to ring them on their mobiles.  I no longer get a seniors discount!

Thanks, I hope you can advise me!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
DanK
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Foxtel on TBox without starter pack

To answer such a detailed question would require access to your account, which is not something we can do over the forum.

I would recommend having chat to our Live Chat team.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit