Imme62
Level 1: Cadet

My Tbox isn’t recording anymore and when I press record the message Timeshifting and DVR not enabled

Answered

I have turned it of at the wall, re set the box and re set the hard drive but nothing helps. Can anyone help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: My Tbox isn’t recording anymore and when I press record the message Timeshifting and DVR not ena

The odds are that the hard drive has failed. There really isn't anything that you can do about it. You could try to replace the hard drive, but that can be difficult to do without damaging the circuitry.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

Re: My Tbox isn’t recording anymore and when I press record the message Timeshifting and DVR not ena

The odds are that the hard drive has failed. There really isn't anything that you can do about it. You could try to replace the hard drive, but that can be difficult to do without damaging the circuitry.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Imme62
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks for that. That was what I was thinking.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit