ICW
Level 1: Cadet

Problem with tbox remote

I think my tbox remote is broken have replaced batteries. I reset tbox but it is not recognizing / receiving input from remote

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Ozmoz
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Problem with tbox remote

@ICW wrote:

I think my tbox remote is broken have replaced batteries. I reset tbox but it is not recognizing / receiving input from remote

@ICW Unfortunately, the Tbox is no longer supported. You may find them for sale on eBay or at your local Cash Converters?

Another alternative is learning remotes, such as the Logitech Harmony does have a config file for the Tbox (Or I should say it did, not 100% sure now).

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper :-(

Footnote: I don't work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.
abthomp
Level 14: Field Agent

On the occasions when our T Box's batteries went flat we had to do a hard reset using the reset button underneath the T Box to get it to repair with the remote.

Ozmoz

@abthomp wrote:

On the occasions when our T Box's batteries went flat we had to do a hard reset using the reset button underneath the T Box to get it to repair with the remote.

@abthomp The OP has said he already did that.

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper :-(

Footnote: I don't work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.
abthomp
Level 14: Field Agent

Yes but there's a reset and a hard reset the results of which depend on how long you push the reset button for.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit