MitchS
Level 1: Cadet

Sports channels not working on Go app

Hi,

I have the basic channels and sports channels on my TBox, but after signing in on the Foxtel Go app I only have acces to the basic channels.  The sports channels have the key symbol indicating they're locked, and if i try to change to a sport channel, nothing happens.

Can a Telstra person please help?

Thanks,

Mitch.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Iain_T
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Sports channels not working on Go app

Hi MitchS, 

Thanks for contacting us. It would be best to log out of the app and re login. This should update your subscription if the sports pack was added after. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

MitchS
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks for your reply Iain. Your suggestion doesn't work in this case.

I tried logging out and logging in numerous times and it didn't work. I tried deleting and re-installing the app and it didn't work. I tried clearing the app cache and it didn't work.

However, I did find a solution. I added the entertainment package at the tbox management portal and this pushed through both the sports and entertainment channels to the app. I've since unsubscribed from the entertainment package and I still have access to the sports package.

Regards,
Mitch.
Iain_T
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thanks heaps for sharing this and sorry for the weird work around. Sounds like not all the packs were recognised on each devise and making sure the main pack is on both seems to be the fix. I'm sure others will find this useful too.  Thanks again Smiley Happy 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

sde16
Level 2: Rookie

I have yhe same issues with mine. If you add the entertainment package and then unsubscribe do you still pay for it for the month ?
datalore777
Level 20: Director

You should be charged pro rata for the days you actually have it activated.

Cheers!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit