Level 1: Cadet

T-Box Exit

I have been on hold for 30 minutes listening to the same music over and over. No ads, no your call is important - nothing. I rang the corrected phone number to ring about changing from T-Box to Telstra TV but I don't think I will bother if I can't get anyone to talk to me.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Support Team
Support Team

Re: T-Box Exit

I hope you've been able to get the assistance you need with the change to the Telstra TV - if you haven't been able to contact the team on their 1800 798 155 number you can also speak with us on 13 22 00 and ask for the T-Box team. (They're available from 8am to 9pm AEDT, 7 days a week).

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 2: Rookie

Same ! 32 minutes on hold after talking to Codi the. Ritual assistant who couldn’t help me, finally put me through to a human, who connected me to The T Box team ..... ....... ...... ..... ....S T I L L waiting. Of good enough 😡
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Sorry for the delays on chat Wilson. I think the number Greg gave would have been a better option for this. Let us know if you still have any trouble though. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Level 2: Rookie

After chatting (both virtual AND real), several phone calls 34 minutes, 23 minutes and 50 minutes long - I was put through to yet another person ......... we got cut off !!! Telstra sent me a Telstra TV to replace our T box but I already have one I purchased outright. Simple question - can I change the second Telstra TV for the Telstra TV 2? I’ve purchased outright :- T Box, Foxtel iq 3 and Telstra TV already. So, Telstra give you a gift which is ‘the old version’............ really?
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Sorry for the wait times Wilson. You would need to purchase the Telstra TV 2 if you were wanting to change from the Telstra TV 1 sorry. 

Level 13: Super Sleuth

Yep just got the Telstra TV I was promised as a replacement for my soon to be unsupported T Box. Unfortunately what Telstra has done is imply clear the warehouse of the obsolete and useless Telstra TV1. I guess it's a good way of getting your customers to get rid of your rubbish for you

Went straight into the recycle. What a gip

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit