cduck
Level 1: Cadet

Tbox plan renewal

Our tbox plan is due for renewal in January. As i have paid for the box over the last 2 years do I get reduction in the cost of the next plan?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Kalak
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Tbox plan renewal

There is no 'T-Box plan' as such. There is a hardware repayment option which allows you to pay the box off over a 24-month period (you own it from the day it's delivered). Once this is done then there are no further payments required for the box itself.

Additional services that attract a fee, such as Foxtel on T-Box, are entirely separate from this hardware repayment and any normal subscription fees would continue to apply.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
Wanglese
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Tbox plan renewal

My Contract for both T-Box and T-Hub just finished (November). 

The only thing that changed was I no longer pay the 11.00 each, from December therefore my monthly bill is lower.  I pay for the Foxtel over ADSL, which is something my wife sometimes complains about (except when I let her watch the Discovery channels she likes Smiley Happy )

My plan obviously expires, and I'm going to keep my head down, because I think I miss out on some stuff under the new contracts.  I'm not going to worry until the new year though.

If I've helped in some way, a Kudos would be appreciated.
Any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent Telstra.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit