can't connect in St Leanords

I can connect my notebook with telstra air's hotspot in City & Artarmon area

a message pop up " you are successfully purchased a guest pass"

but when I login in St Leonards' hotspot, a message pop up

"something went wrong

sorry, there was an error processing your request. Please try again later"

return to home then logout

I try many time, still like that. 

Any suggestion to login in St Leonards' hotspot?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: can't connect in St Leanords

There are 2 hotspots in St Leonards NSW.

One on the corner of the Pacific Highway and Herbert St and the other is at the corner of the Pacific Highway and Christie St.

The usual problems that occur with hotspots is they are either full (there is a limit on the number of connections) or out of order.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
deepie
Level 1: Cadet

So this is not my problem, I need to wait Telstar to fix it up. Any setting problems in the hotspot so they can't process my request to login? - The mgs pop up is "sorry, there was an error processing your request. Please try again later" ???

Jupiter

Given that your laptop works on other Telstra Air Hotspots, yes, I'd be fairly confident in saying that it is a problem with the hotspot itself (probably with the backhaul connection).

The only thing you can try is to clear the cookies and cache in the browser that you use to sign in with.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
deepie

Hi 

You are right, I had an experience yesterday afternoon, when I login St Leonards' hotspot - it was success but automatic logout very soon, then couldn't connect again - message  "sorry, there was an error processing your request.  Please try again later" . I had tried many time yesterday, but still couldn't connected.  This morning I can connect my notebook in city Goulburn St (since my working place is closed to this hotspot"

Thanks for your advise, can you teach me how to clear the cookies and cache in the browser since I am don't how to do this in computer and what else I can do in order to connect?

Jupiter

Typically, go in to the settings in your browser and it should have a search box. Type cookies in that and it will bring up the setting to clear them.

deepie

can't connect in St Leanords hotspot

Hi 

I can connect my notebook with telstra air's hotspot in City & Artarmon area

a message pop up " you are successfully purchased a guest pass"

but when I login in St Leonards' hotspot, a message pop up

"something went wrong

sorry, there was an error processing your request. Please try again later"

return to home then logout

I try many time, still like that. 

Yesterday, i posted my problem, and the suggestion was "it is a problem with the hotspot itself (probably with the backhaul connection)." and  "the only thing you can try is to clear the cookies and cache in the browser that you use to sign in with."

I followed and clear the cookies and cache in the browser last night but it still not connect - same mgs pop up and  when I press the icon return to home then it  process to logout.  Afterward, I used my smart phone's Telstar air icon to login which was successfully connecting to Telstar air.

From my memory, I can connect my notebook by select Telstra Air Network in my wi-fi setting a month ago.

What else I should do in order to connect my notebook with Telstra Air in St Leonards' hotspot, ( I can connect my notebook in other place's hotspot, just only have problem in St Leonards' area)

Greg_Buch
Support Team
Support Team

There's also a general guide at https://tel.st/qs62tv for clearing browser cache.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit