Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Cannot send emails on Apple desktop , iPad or through Telstra webmail

Answered

Until 3 days ago I could email and receive emails. I’ve been through he platinum service , 4 different people and spent 5 hours on the phone. And now it escalated although

you can’t phone anyone!

first I was going to get a call back, then the person who was helping me had to go home and asked me to call back and go back into the que! Then they said I would have to wait 24-48 hours, then I was told 3 - 5 business days. And I pay extra for platinum service.

theyve given me a new password, changed settings about 25 times........

can an someone help me?😢😭😢😭😢😭🤬🤯🤬🤯🤬

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot send emails on Apple desktop , iPad or through Telstra webmail

I can send emails on my work phone ( different email address) using the home wifi.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

If you're unable to send emails on the webmail something is usually broken and in that case its raised to the level 2 email team whose response time is usually 3-5 business days. Telstra Platinum is a premium tech support subscription, which can also do level 1 assurance (tech support) for most Telstra services such as emails. However if the issue is escalated to the level 2 email team then there is no difference in the response time to a none Platinum Subscriber.

Out of curiosity are you able to send emails on your iPad or iPhone using your mobile data or someone elses WiFi?
For Official Support Chat Now, try the Online Troubleshooter, check for Outages or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
  • I work for Telstra in the following products.
  • Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
  • I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
  • Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
  • My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.
Highlighted

I can send emails on my work phone ( different email address) using the home wifi.

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit