tnjz72
Level 1: Cadet

Free gift bag with Tablet

I just purchased a tablet for my wife. My wife just received it today. I would had thought a free gift bag may have actually included a gift or discount but all it was a bad that you could get from Reject Shop. I was expecting something other than a bag. Ah well that was the negative but positively from time of purchase to delivery was awesome. Well done on that front.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Drat
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Free gift bag with Tablet

I would had thought a free gift bag may have actually included a gift or discount but all it was a bad that you could get from Reject Shop.

Are you referring to this?

It looks to me that it is just a colourful bag with a festive message, which may save you from having to wrap the item up in wrapping paper; the handset or tablet you bought is the gift itself (and you're the one doing the giving).

——
Departed from CrowdSupport as of 12 June 2013, when the fun factor for me had finally completely evaporated with all the recent site layout and functionality changes, and the apparent efforts to turn a community goodwill-powered vehicle into something closer to a customer service channel.

The opinions and sentiments expressed above are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. I work at Telstra, but my participation here is strictly in a personal capacity as a fellow Australian telecommunications services consumer, and you can safely assume you are not my customer, client, patron, benefactor or friend when I post in this forum.
tnjz72
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Free gift bag with Tablet

Just a bit tacky. I just thought Telstra might had been just a little bit more generous thats all.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit