mrb12
Level 1: Cadet

how can I cancel a data share plan for my ipad air

obviously website and app are scarce on details. App chat: no response from Codi or the operator. Website: inability to launch chat due to misconfiguration of menu....seems like Telstra is making cancelling difficult on purpose...nothing new.....however: any tips how I can cancel a data share plan?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Smiley3
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Re: how can I cancel a data share plan for my ipad air

Hi mrb12,

To cancel your Data share plan you'll need to send a message via the My Telstra App (blue icon in the Get Help section, bottom right of the screen).

If Codi the bot replies with an irrelevant response type "I want to speak to a human".

It's not instant like Live Chat was....and Live Chat isn't working due to the Telstra Employee's overseas not being able to work in the call centre's due to COVID-19).

You'll be placed in a queue for a Telstra Employee to reply to your message...it could take hour's for a reply. 

You should receive a notification on your mobile phone when they reply. 

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit