Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: How Reconnect to live chat via Telstra My App

If you tap on the chat icon (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen), it should automatically reload your chat history (assuming that you are logged in to the app).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
fpul
Level 6: Bloodhound

@Jupiter 

For your reply tried that but when it opens it is open another  chat and I cant scroll up or down as it stays on the old chat .If I use the back arrow at the top left of the screen it goes back the main  "Get Help Screen " it doesn't load a list of chats .

Jupiter

OK. Try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. It sometimes gets a rogue bit of code running and that normally fixes that problem.

The chat should reload when you open it up again as it is stored against your Telstra ID.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
fpul
Level 6: Bloodhound

Thanks Jupiter tried that but did not help it still opens up to the old chat exactly as previously stated ..nothing changed ..

Jupiter

The chat that you are looking for may have been lost to your device. If a Telstra consultant had previously responded, then they should still be able to see it.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit