Aminkh786
Level 2: Rookie

Ipad pro 2021 order status

Can someone explain me ,I order ipad pro 2021 on Friday morning as soon as its come available and ordered done got email money taken from bank and after 3 hours my order status changed to out of stock backorder why even when I order it was available ,every time I try to ring telstra they divert me to chat and in chat only one answer I am getting we are sorry and your order will be delivered soon ,could someone answer my questions 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
21 REPLIES 21
tanastia
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: Ipad pro 2021 order status

yep same thing happened to me as well. 

Aminkh786

I spoke to them 10x time and all the time was one answer that it will deliver within time frame given for me if it not delivered within Time I will cancel order included 4 others service from telstra let's see if they deliver before Thursday 

Stoner1604
Level 1: Cadet

Where did you see “out of stock back order”?  Received an email confirmation after I ordered and paid but no delivery date specified.

Aminkh786

My telstra app or go to telstra.com.au and track you order with order ID and you can see order status 

Dowser
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

@Aminkh786 wrote:

I spoke to them 10x time and all the time was one answer that it will deliver within time frame given for me if it not delivered within Time I will cancel order included 4 others service from telstra let's see if they deliver before Thursday 

To “deliver before Thursday” requires processing and delivery within 3 business days.

Where and how were you given such a delivery timeframe?.

tanastia

I know i was never given a delivery time frame at all .

Aminkh786

When I was placing order item were available and it was  crystal clear mentioned that your order will be delivered within 1 - 5 business days that why I order otherwise if I knew there will be so much miss leading information I wouldn't order and go for outright, and my main concern is not telstra all others as well should provide genuine information to customers so we can trust, imagine how much time I spend to calling and chatting to bots in their chat also how many customers are spend their valuable time to get answers like this 

tanastia

Anyone got a shipment date on this item as of yet? 

i still just get a delayed message.

Aminkh786

Still showing delayed not yet 

Stoner1604
Level 1: Cadet

Mine has been delivered today. Ordered IPP 12.9 inch 128gb space grey on 21/05 around 11am.

i2k

Yes, still shows a delayed message for me as well. 

‘Chatted’ with the customer service team yesterday and all they can say is to be patient. In my previous ‘chats’ on 23 May, they said it’ll be available within 7-14 business days. 

We shall see about meeting that. 

tanastia

i chatted with them yesterday and got told 24 to 48 hrs . 

lol , 24 hrs already gone , so we will see i guess . 

i2k

I guess you must be higher up in the queue since they say it’s going to be 24 to 48 hours. Smiley Happy

tanastia

my response via telstra on facebook was 

" looks like we're expected to have low stock for a few weeks. As soon as there is stock available, you'll receive an email stating that the device has been dispatched."

i2k

Thanks for the update. Hopefully, there will be enough stock for everyone here asking about it.

i2k

I checked with Telstra through the chat feature on the MyTelstra app and have been informed that it'll take another 5-7 business days.

Aminkh786

Lucky I cancelled my order as its mystery when it will arrive maybe next year but I bought from JB outright and now using it instead of waiting for telstra 

tanastia

i finally got my shipping notice today..

Aminkh786

Congratulations for that ,but I cancelled my order 2 weeks ago and bought it outright  anyway update us when you get it will total time frame from order to delivered

tanastia

got it today , i put my order in at friday may 21 around 1pm

i2k

Congratulations! Hopefully, I’ll have some news soon. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit