Edjr
Level 1: Cadet

Leaving emails on server

I have a samsung smart phone...recently received an I-Pad3...email account all set on it no problem however when I receive and view emails on the I-Pad, they rarely are in Outlook when I get back to the office or look for emails on home PC.

Isn't there a setting somewhere (on the I-Pad) that leaves all incoming emails on the server for retrieval on smart phone or home PC?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Drat
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Leaving emails on server

Isn't there a setting somewhere (on the I-Pad) that leaves all incoming emails on the server for retrieval on smart phone or home PC?

Yes, there is.

——
Departed from CrowdSupport as of 12 June 2013, when the fun factor for me had finally completely evaporated with all the recent site layout and functionality changes, and the apparent efforts to turn a community goodwill-powered vehicle into something closer to a customer service channel.

The opinions and sentiments expressed above are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. I work at Telstra, but my participation here is strictly in a personal capacity as a fellow Australian telecommunications services consumer, and you can safely assume you are not my customer, client, patron, benefactor or friend when I post in this forum.
Lathania
Level 21: Augmented

For those not extremely tech savvy, click on the blue word "Yes" in Drat's post =P
Lathania

Lathania wrote:
… click on the blue word "Yes" in Drat's post =P

Only if they are interested in where the setting is to be found, as opposed to a simple yes-or-no answer to the closed question, “Is there (or isn't there) such a setting?” Robot tongue

——
Departed from CrowdSupport as of 12 June 2013, when the fun factor for me had finally completely evaporated with all the recent site layout and functionality changes, and the apparent efforts to turn a community goodwill-powered vehicle into something closer to a customer service channel.

The opinions and sentiments expressed above are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. I work at Telstra, but my participation here is strictly in a personal capacity as a fellow Australian telecommunications services consumer, and you can safely assume you are not my customer, client, patron, benefactor or friend when I post in this forum.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit