This thread is now archived and closed to new comments. Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question please post a new topic.
I had tried all of the above . I worked back to when I lost it and it was when I did an update to IOS 9.3. After much searching and trying , I bit the bullet and did a factory reset. Low and behold when I restated my ipad my Carrier settings were back and it's now working fine.
I also didn't have to do an update because IOS 9.3 was still there.
Anybody else with this problem may have to do the same , it was the only thing that I could find that worked for me.