alienshe
Level 1: Cadet

Poor Service at your Rockingham Store

The sales girl promised to call me on Friday to follow up with a cover and screen protector for my phone. She still has not called me about these products. She also recommended a cover for my husband's tablet, which has damaged his tablet. When he went to the store to resolve this they refused to help him. So he called Telstra and the store told the Telstra rep that he dropped his tablet. Rockingham have sold us a product which has damaged our property and then refused to help my husband and lied to other Telstra team members to avoid responsibility.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
DrQ
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Poor Service at your Rockingham Store

As this is a public forum it is unlikely anyone here would actually be able to do anything to help with that one. If you have been unable to get it resolved after phone call and visit back to the store you could try lodging an official complaint and see if the complaints team can help sort it out. It is really going to depend on what they can actually work out but they are usually pretty good at listening to the issue and trying to resolve it.

http://telstra.com/complaints
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit