CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Pre paid IPad APN code?

Have just returned from OS using a local SIM and have put my local Pre paid SIM back in the iPad (v1) and it says no Internet connection Have full strength 3G signal Says not subscribed to a cellular data network but I have plenty of credit I had to change the APN when OS, but not sure what to change it back to if that is in deed the problem.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Pre paid IPad APN code?

go to Settings/General/Reset and reset the network settings, this will reload the correct carrier profile including the APN settings
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Statistically, three out of five people are not the other two
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

telstra.iph if you want to set it in there manually
Josh | Tech Expert |
Need additional help? Book a Telstra Tech Bar appointment.

Although I am Telstra staff, any views express are my own and don't necessarily reflect those of Telstra
Highlighted
Level 21: Augmented

I have seen cases where it doesn't work when added manually after using other networks, it's a bug in iOS I think, if it does then all good but if not the reset should sort it out
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Statistically, three out of five people are not the other two

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit