Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Question Re Sim Cards in iPads

Hi

I have two iPads which have sim cards in and one has a 5g plan and the other a 10g plan. The smaller ipad my mum uses and doesn't need cellular as she always connects to my nbn. I took the sims out of the ipads and now have mixed them up - how can I find out which sim connects to the 5g plan then I can find the phone number on my bill that links to it and same for the 10g plan sim. I want to cancel the 10g sim plan but not sure which one is which. There is no phone number on the sim just a series of numbers and can't get anyone on a call to tell me which is which. One is has a blue telstra logo on the front of it and the other has a green telstra logo on the front of the sim if that is any help.

When I have one in my ipad it tells me it is on a plan but no where can I find the phone number linked to it - it just says unknown and in facetime I am linked to my mobile number. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Question Re Sim Cards in iPads

Hey thosk,

Our Messaging team via the My Telstra can access your account to check the specifics for each service and SIM card serial number.  

Also if you log into your My Account or use the app, you can check for individual data usage, which may help workout which SIM is being used in which device. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit