Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Samsung Email App Galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition

Answered

I have a wireless version of the new note. I'm trying to establish my Bigpond.net.au email account using POP3, SSL or SSL accept all certificates and port 110. I have a solid wirlesss connection through my ADSL+ Bigpond wireless modem, but I get a message "unable to connect". I want to fix this before i go away at the end of the week.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Samsung Email App Galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition

Hello fjcrzr,

Firstly, welcome to CrowdSupport  Please stick around and offer any expertise you have in the range of topics here in our Community.

fjcrzr, login with your BigPond email address here to find out the settings you need to use to configure your email program.

Your wireless and inernet won't have anything to do with this if you're still able to access the internet. It has more to do with your email settings and how it's setup. Thank you fjcrzr.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Samsung Email App Galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition

Hello fjcrzr,

Firstly, welcome to CrowdSupport  Please stick around and offer any expertise you have in the range of topics here in our Community.

fjcrzr, login with your BigPond email address here to find out the settings you need to use to configure your email program.

Your wireless and inernet won't have anything to do with this if you're still able to access the internet. It has more to do with your email settings and how it's setup. Thank you fjcrzr.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit